microAlbumin IP Calibrator Set is intended for the calibration of ManTECH microAlbumin IP reagent.
– Calibrators prepared from defibrinated human plasma diluted in a buffered saline solution.
– Albumin concentrations are lot specific.
Concentration values for microAlbumin IP Calibrator Set are traceable to ERM-DA470k/IFCC reference material.
– Calibrators contain less than 0.1 % sodium azide. Sodium azide can react with copper and lead plumbing to form explosive metal azides. If discharge in the canalisations, rinse with plenty of water.
– Calibrators are prepared exclusively from plasma found to be negative for HbsAg, anti-HCV antibody and anti-HIV1&2 antibodies.
However, handle cautiously as potentially infectious.
– Waste disposal : respect the legal requirements.
– Use clean or single use laboratory equipment to avoid contaminations.
– Discard cloudy calibrator.
Calibrators are ready to use.
STABILITY AND STORAGE
To store at 2-8 °C and protected from light.
Before opening :
Calibrators are stable until the expiry date stated on the label.
After opening :
Calibrators are stable for 6 weeks.
– After opening, the vials should be kept correctly and tightly capped to prevent contamination and evaporation.
– Do not freeze