Microlab 300 is a semi-automatic biochemistry analyzer with a simple operation and no need to time to get started. It has 6 optical filters for reading up to 12 optical filters, the ability to store 60 programs, a large display with the ability to display the calibration graph and the reaction gauge.
- The device has a flow cell with a steel body with a quartz glass with a volume of 4.14 μl and a Litgt Path of 10 mm in length
- Weighing 5.8 kg and the size: 36 × 17.5 × 40 cm
- Strong software to draw the graphic curve. Reactions changes with daily, weekly and monthly qualitative control. Use Levy-Jennings and Westgard curves for qualitative control in a separate menu. QC View results on screen and receive password for dedicated use.
- Equipped with a rinsing system and a very strong Pump unit for suction of samples and solutions.
- Backup and Restore information.
- Programmable 80 types of simultaneous testing, 15 different control types and 2 simultaneous controls for each test.
- The device has a printer (on-board) with a full keyboard and LCD display.
- Connectivity to the printer and external keyboard, as well as a robust powerfull hardware for connecting to the network and automatic transmission of information to the internal response system of the laboratory (to reduce operator error)
- Approved by a global standard: FDA CE CB UL American.
- Ability to measure with Kinetic methods. Two point .End point
- It has a readout system (6 filters, 620,578,546,505,405,340) on board (nm), and the ability to change any of the filters according to the user’s request.
- Quarts-Iodine with 12V-20W specification
- Has strong software for connecting to the network and automatic transmission of information to the response system (to reduce operator error)